mercredi, octobre 25, 2006

En deuxième position...


-I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...

...and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...

-Today is the first day of the rest of your life...That true exepte for one day, the day you die.

-Man you are one twisted fuck...-Nope, just an ordinary guy, whit nothing to lose

-Hi my name is Ricky. I just move next door to you - Uh yeah, I know. I kinda remember this realy creppy incident when you were filming me last night - I don't mean to scare you. I just thing you're interesting - Thanks, but I really don't need to have some psycho obsessing about me right now - I'm not obsessing, just curious

-Never underestimate the power of denial !

-They can't put you away just for saying weird thing's - What a freak...

-Oh it's okey, I wouldn't remember me either..

-Whoa whoa whoa, put a little more in ther cowboy...

-Look i'm don't paying you to do whatever it is you douing out - Fine, so don't pay me - Excuse me - I quit, so you don't have to pay me, Now leave me alone - Asshole...

-Is never too late to get it back

-We used to be happy...

-Hmmmm let me think.... NO

-What a sad old man you are...

-Go fuck yourself psycho...

-Man-oh-man !

-How come these faggots always have to rub it in your face ? How can they be so shameless ? - That's the hole thing dad, they don't feel that's anything to be ashamed of - Well it is ! - Yeah you're right - Don't placate me like I'm your mother son - Forgive me sir for speaking so bluntly, but those fags make me want to puke my fucking guts out - Well me to son, Yeah me to

-Smile, you're at Mr. Smiley !

J'espère que ce fut aussi bon pour vous que pour moi !!!

Salut

Aucun commentaire: